Let us help unlock the world of band for you.
We are several different options in order to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of our busy competitive marching band.
1. Calendar access can be located at www.easternbands.org as well as the band packet you were given. (The website calendar will be the most up to date version.)
2. You can subscribe to the email blast via the website. (An email will be sent directly to your inbox when a new Latest News post has been added to the website.)
3. You can join the Facebook page. (Eastern High School Band Parents)
4. You can attend monthly band parent meetings. (Meetings are the typically the fourth Tuesday of the month and start at 7PM.)
5. You can sign up for Remind.com. (NEW FEATURE) Mike Arthur runs a tight ship, but occasionally schedules change due to unforeseen circumstances and Amy will send you a text; so you are quickly aware of these changes.
Enter this number: 81010
Text this message:
6. You can volunteer. (You will learn the language of band quicker, if you are in trenches and will develop some beautiful friendships along the way. Band moms and dads are a great resource and can provide helpful hints and insight into navigating this new world.)
Buckle up band parents and raise your hands in the air because you are in for the ride of your life!
It's a great time to be an Eastern band parent!