10:30am STARTING practice at Eastern High School
11:45am Start hair, makeup, and eat (we will change at the show site)
1:15pm Leave Eastern High School
2:00pm Arrive at Campbell County
909 Camel Crossing
Alexandria KY 41001
5:14pm PERFORM!! :)
7:49pm PRIDE OF CINCINATTI PERFORMS!
8:40pm Head back to Eastern High School
10:15pm Arrive back at Eastern High School
George Rogers Clark Itinerary 2/7
8:15am STARTING practice at Eastern High School
9:30am Start Hair, Makeup, and eat (We will change at the show site)
10:45am Leave Eastern High School
12:15pm Arrive at GRC
620 Boone Ave
Winchester KY 40391
6:15pm Leave for Eastern High School
7:40pm Arrive back at Eastern High School
Things to remember!
Please arrive early at the high school on show days! Practice will start at the shown time!
- All members are expected to stay together at shows… We use the buddy system when going to the restroom, going to get food, ect. YOU ARE NEVER ALLOWED OUTSIDE AT SHOW SITES UNLESS WITH A PARENT OR COACH.
- Hair and makeup is not an option, nor will it change on show days… You are expected to practice your hair and makeup before our first contest on the 31st. We expect the members to be doing their own hair and makeup… I do not want any members relying on parents to achieve the look that we want.
- Bring enough money to eat two meals on show days. You are encouraged to bring healthy food with you!!!! We will always give you an opportunity to eat as you get ready before we leave the high school.
- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STOP AT SIT-DOWN-RESTAURANTS ON YOUR WAY TO AND FROM CONTESTS, HOTELS, ETC. A sit-down-restaurant is classified as any with waiters. You can feel free to sit and have a quick meal at McDonalds, Subway, Wendy’s, etc.
- Contest days are stressful enough as it is, If anyone has a question or concern (this is mainly for parents) you are to come to Jessie, Joi, Sean, or the supervised chaperone that is with us. Please do not involve the performers in any concerns or questions that you may have… They should have a STRESS FREE ENVIRONMENT ON SHOW DAYS!
- In the past, show days have felt like a chore with everyone stressed out… We want this season to be different, and be able to give the members everything that they need to succeed!!!!!!
If you have any questions let me know! We will go over all of this at the meeting tomorrow!
I CANNOT WAIT FOR OUR FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!